Come On In!

Welcome to my blog! I dedicated my blog to one of my favorite bands, The Offspring. So if you like The Offspring, or would like to check them out, come on it and make yourself comfortable. There are songs on the right side bar for your entertainment and at the bottom there is a video player, so you can watch their music videos, though there are commercials in the beginning, but they're short and it's worth it! ^_^

Monday, April 20, 2009

Your Favorite Song?

So, what is your favorite song by The Offspring? Mine would have to be Defy You. I love that song and I really like it's message.

7 comments:

  1. My favorite song would be "Your gonna go far kid" because it has a great beat and has an awesome music video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem...your very welcome!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that my favorite song by the offspring is self esteem. i like that song it is really catchy. I listen to it a lot on my Zune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that song a lot too, i think the lyrics are hilarious! XDD Thanks for commenting! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite song would have to be "Pretty Fly"

    It has a cool music video and a cool beat to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite song of theres has to be your gonna go far kid. it has the kind of mood that i can just listen whenever i want to listen to music. the offspring is a good band no doubt

    ReplyDelete