Come On In!

Welcome to my blog! I dedicated my blog to one of my favorite bands, The Offspring. So if you like The Offspring, or would like to check them out, come on it and make yourself comfortable. There are songs on the right side bar for your entertainment and at the bottom there is a video player, so you can watch their music videos, though there are commercials in the beginning, but they're short and it's worth it! ^_^

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How's The Blog?

So, what do you think of my blog? Is there anything I should do to improve it? I myself, really like it, but I will gladly accept some constructive criticism ^_^

4 comments:

  1. I really like the blog. Its very creative and well put together. One thing that might help is maybe try cleaning it up some so the right side is not so long but how it looks now is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks geat I love the offspring, my brothe to he stole my CD when he heard I got it, never saw it since though

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog is great I love the offspring I had there cd but my bro stole it about two days after I got it, never saw it since.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty cool i have always like Offspring.. check out my blog i addded some new motivational posters

    ReplyDelete