Come On In!

Welcome to my blog! I dedicated my blog to one of my favorite bands, The Offspring. So if you like The Offspring, or would like to check them out, come on it and make yourself comfortable. There are songs on the right side bar for your entertainment and at the bottom there is a video player, so you can watch their music videos, though there are commercials in the beginning, but they're short and it's worth it! ^_^

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Newest Album?


So what do you think of their new album, "Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace"? I have heard many people praise it and many people criticize it, but I myself really like it. I think it might be their best yet! :D

3 comments:

  1. Yes i agree. this album has been one of the best The Offspring has ever made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover art is a bit unusual. I know, "don't judge a book by it's cover."

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment! I really like the album artwork, myself. ^_^

    ReplyDelete