Come On In!

Welcome to my blog! I dedicated my blog to one of my favorite bands, The Offspring. So if you like The Offspring, or would like to check them out, come on it and make yourself comfortable. There are songs on the right side bar for your entertainment and at the bottom there is a video player, so you can watch their music videos, though there are commercials in the beginning, but they're short and it's worth it! ^_^

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Other Music?

So what other bands do you like? Some other bands I like are Rise Against, Lostprophets, Led Zeppelin, Linkin Park, Rage Against The Machine, Hoobastank, Cauterize, Green Day, and many others!

6 comments:

  1. I've never really listened to the offspring. but i do listen to all sorts of music. I listen to almost everything actually. You should go check out my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rise Against is amazing!
    I like The Devil Wears Prada, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Atreyu (post-mainstream Atreyu), Fall Out Boy, Avenged Sevenfold, Madina Lake, Papa Roach and All That Remains.
    I'll listen to mostly anything, though sans Country and Most Rap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really listened to offspring, but my brother does and he likes them. I listen basically to any type of music as long as it sounds good and its not over played 98536146543 on the radio =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love country music the most. I like all music , my favorites are all time low, we the kings, and rascal flatts and so many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all kinds of music really, as long as it sounds good! haha. I usually listen to music on kiss98.5 and some country music, but I'll listen to anything really. :)

    ReplyDelete